Wednesday, March 5, 2008

auto accident, rear ended

HI! I am from Iowa. On January 23rd of this year I was rear ended. I had just picked up my husband from work and was waiting at the stop lights. It was an intersection where you are able to turn right on red. However I am sure my light had just turned green. I looked both ways before pulling out into the intersection and saw nothing coming. After I cleared the intersection and was down the road a ways we were rearended. His van pushed us for a little while. I tried to get out of his way in to the median and then he t-boned us on the drivers side. My insurance company and every one else I have talked to said this was not my fault. However because a proper police report was not filled out his insurance is saying it was my fault. that I pulled out in front of him and refuse to pay anything. Is there anything legally I can do? If so who do I report his insurance company to. Because the other driver clearly hit me. Sincerely, Varb

No comments: