Wednesday, March 12, 2008

if the second driver admits fault or is found at fault will

help, we live in california, my 18 yr old daughter has had her license for 2 wks and has had 2 accidents. the first was at a 4 wy stop when she pulled out she thought the driver facing her was going straight also but unfortunately she was turning left in front of my daughter, pretty simple, my daughters fault right and our insurance pays. luckily not alot of damage on our car. the second accident was another 4 way intersection but no stop signs my daughter was getting ready to make a left hand turn and stopped for oncoming car, the other car stopped also and waived my daughter on, the other driver then turned around to talk to her passengers and then without looking back at the road first ran into my daughter after she had already started to make her turn, my daughter and neither of the other drivers called the police either time unfortunately. can my daughter have her license pulled? if the second driver admits fault or is found at fault will her insurance cover the damage to my car even though it had some superficial damage from first accident? is my daughters new license and/or previous accident a liability in second accident as i suspect? can my loan company decide to take back my car? can our insurance drop me? how do they determine fault if the other driver denies it?

No comments: