Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I have three teenagers and car insurance!! UGH

OK Community...time to help out the ol' InsTeacher. I have three teenagers, a 16 yr. old daughter, a 17 yr. old son and a 19 yr. old daughter. I also have car insurance. The entire household has clean MVRs, and the 16 yr old and 17 yr. old qualify for good student rates, the 17 yr. old had driver's education. We are married, mult-car homeowner, and would like a multi-policy discount. Home has zero underwriting problems, and no HO losses ever (well, since 1989 or so). My car insurance rates suck, at least in my opinion. SO...here's the question! Do ANY OF YOU know a carrier (Pacific Northwest region) that gives decent rates for my exposure situation? 4 vehicles total, 2 full coverage/2 liability only. Carrying $500k CSL, 250/500 comp/collision deducts, UMBI @ $500k, 25k UMPD, plus the typical endorsements. All andquot;normalandquot; cars- nothing andquot;hotandquot; or collectors, etc. Hondas, Toyotas, VWs. Credit excellent, nothing on CLUE. I'm going crazy. Renewal date doesn't matter, I have no problem switching mid-term. I'm paying more than $4000 a year, and it's killing me. HELP!

No comments: