Wednesday, April 16, 2008

trying to settle inconvenience claim w/insurance co

My husband and I are in the process with the insurance co. to settle for our inconvenience claim. We were in the accident 4.11.07 I had back, neck, muscle, and sciatica pain. We couldn't do our normal activities over the summer like playing softball, camping, hiking, also the basic house keeping was difficult. We did go to chiropractic and the insurance co. is willing to pay for all my medical bills ($4,046.50) and additional $3,010.00 for my inconvenience. We told them that amount wasn't acceptable. They told us to come up with a figure my figure was pay my medical bills and additional $7,200.00 for inconvenience. They say they are unable to honor my request. My question is how can I get the figure I'm asking for or is what they are offering worth my andquot;on goingandquot; pain. My back still hurts when trying to wash my car, mow the lawn, weed the yard. And when I go walking my sciatica nerve hurts and it makes it difficult to walk.

No comments: